First of all, this was my first award that i have been nominated for from the best supporter friend @dochidreamer and as my really new born blog this means a world!
I would love to send my massive thanks to @dochidreamer for nominating me and believing on me as well :). I am more than glad to have met such an amazing kind heart & supporting friend like him ”Always pushing me to the best” All kind regards and respect to him as well!
As a lovely reader, i like to get lost during my reading moments….i can admit that i found it while reading his blog 😍 do give him a well deserved amazing visit daydreamerblogs.com.
Once again and not last, thank you so much from my deepest heart❤️
Q. List 3 things about myself:
- Living in a city but love to be in village.
- I never get out satisfied from a perfume/flowers shop.
- As sweet As tough.
My best post is: https://nadimame.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/letter-from-life-to-heart
1. Add the awards logo to your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
4. List 3 things about yourself
5. Answer the questions your nominator asked
7. Share a link to your best post/posts
8. Nominate 10 people and notify them
9. List your 7 questions for them to answer in their posts
- What inspired you to start your blog?
Well, this has a random start and a huge long story …writing in short, as a writing lover, i am and still in love with my natural papers and pen as well, but once upon a time, I met a very special Uni Friend during our Uni journey, she is classed as my best sister that i was not lucky enough to have in my real life, In addition, she is an amazing blogger and a lovely supporter too, she is @Rosiesxblog 😍. To be honest, i never thought to start a blog before or i was ever interested to! once, she randomly asked me about blogging which was from a very long time ago…….but that worked into my back-brain, used to think of it from time to another…..and here comes my main reason why i have started this blog …..i like to call my self pretty simple as in my nature, i like supporting & helping as well as sharing what i value that others could benefit from😊
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
okay….i am answering these questions very honest, so honestly i do not have any motive except what i have been saying in my previous question also my blog is a newborn one and not running that much, but at the end i am strongly motivated by the support i get first from @dochidreamer as he nominated me first then 3 others flowed in the same week😮 and a bit weird😅!
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
Directly…It is TIME!! it is my enemy, no free time given to me, so it is my biggest frustrating issue!
- Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
Yes, i did! and have been met a lot and i would like to call them friends more than bloggers, And YOU are one of my best Dochi, there are many others….namely @Rosiesxblog, @simplejoysabi , @NerdsNatterings , and @StealTheMGaming ….etc.
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Not pretty sure how to answer this question right…but if someone has already the ability to write and own a beautiful goals, Why not?! of course will encourage and support or even assist when i can and provide them with all what i can. The most important push comes from our selves first by having dreams, setting goals & plans so working on them last! ”Power comes from inside” always first!
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
The best service that a blogger can provide to his/her readers…in my opinion, is by drawing the enjoyment throughout real pure feelings that can be successfully sent from a heart to another ….carrying stunning messages for beautiful changes. understanding what our readers are alike is key! so stick on and do your best.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Haha! this is a tough and stunningly pretty question as well!….writing it very short..By the next year on my top improving my self is by achieving more goals, one of them improving my writing 😊
I would like to nominate:
Ps…they are all new bloggers to me as i am new in here as well 🙂 nice to meet you all!
- What does ‘success’ mean to you?
- How best could you describe your Blog?
- What does the blogging community mean to you?
- What’ the best role you love, reader or writer?
- What makes you the happy the most?
- What is your perfect time for blogging?
- In five words….describe your only dream?
Sending you my very best wishes all!
Last, @dochidreamer Thank you very much again for being more than an amazing friend!